Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Openers For Approaching and Picking Up Women

Openers
I know a lot of you guys are just breaking out of your shells and still need a little bit of help when approaching and picking up women, so I made this section to give you some basic risk-free openers that have been proven to work when attracting women. Enjoy!

Group Openers

* Which of you girls is the toughest?
* Which of you guys gets hit on the most?
* I know that look, are you guys male-bashing?


Openers For Any Situation

* Hey, I’m out meeting people tonight, what’s your name?
* How’s it going? We’re out picking up chicks.
* Are you single? So when are you asking me out?


Coffee Shop Openers

* Approach a girl (or group of) and say this "Hey, I'm doing a poll for college and I was wandering if you could help me out" once they say ok, ask them "Do you believe in Ghosts?"


Campus/School Openers

* Hey I need your opinion. I'm going on a blind date with a girl and I'm nervous, are there any tips you can give me so I don't look like an idiot?
* Hey, I'm new here, could you show me where the library is? (Then afterward) Ask to go for coffee.


Bookstore Openers

* Excuse me Miss, do you know any good books on relationships? My friend wants to spice up her sex life, any ideas?
* (While reading a book nonchalantly, shake your head and say) I just can't find what I'm looking for. How is your book, is it any good?


Mall Openers

* Hey, do you know where the JC Penny is at? I'm looking for a birthday for my little sister. Actually, have you got any ideas?
* (In a clothing store) Hey, I need a female opinion, what would look better, this or that?
* (Approaching a group) So how do you all know each other?


Club/Bar Openers

* Are you guys shy? I've been talking to my buddy here for ten minutes and you still haven't said "hi" to us.
* Can I buy you a drink? (after she says yes) Can I borrow 5 bucks?
* Are you guys super-shy or what? I’ve been here for ten minutes and you haven’t offered to buy me a drink or even said hello.
* I know you probably get no attention from guys whatsoever, so I thought I’d come and make some conversation with you.

thanks to theplayersociety.com

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well your article helped me altogether much in my college assignment. Hats afar to you enter, choice look progressive for the duration of more cognate articles soon as its anecdote of my favourite subject-matter to read.

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.

 
Adult  Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Clarib Web Directory Directory Bin Directory of Education/Research Blogs Blog Directory Technorati Profile Add to Technorati Favorites BlogRankings.com Top Blogs Directory of Weblog Community British Blog Directory Blog search directory Add-Blogs.Com Superblog Directory Education blogs Blog Collector Bloggersdir Blog Directory|Submit a Blog Blogger Sites Blog Listings Free Website Directory Add URL Directory Big Guide and Web Directory .: BGtop.net :. Топ класацията на българските сайтове alt="Гласувайте за моя сайт в БГ чарт"> blogarama.com EatonWeb Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory