Thursday, February 21, 2008

Cologne Trick

Oh I love this one...

One tip that I learned from a friend I met via the community was as slick as it comes. Carry one of those tiny ass sample bottle of cologne in your pocket when you go to a chicks house. Before you leave, spray it on her bed, her couch, her towels... Everywhere where it will stick. After you leave the chick, she will still smell your scent around the place and will definitely believe that she can't get you out of her head! This chick had called my man, Cod3r, back saying, "I just can't stop thinking about you. It's like I can't still smell you right next to me." (or something like that). I had to try it myself... In fact, I tried it three times and duplicated the success all-- three-- times. Be careful though, I had one of those tiny thin bottles and it broke in my pocket. Hah. Hope this helps fellas.
Article thanks to ТhePlayerSociety.com

No comments:

 
Adult  Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory Clarib Web Directory Directory Bin Directory of Education/Research Blogs Blog Directory Technorati Profile Add to Technorati Favorites BlogRankings.com Top Blogs Directory of Weblog Community British Blog Directory Blog search directory Add-Blogs.Com Superblog Directory Education blogs Blog Collector Bloggersdir Blog Directory|Submit a Blog Blogger Sites Blog Listings Free Website Directory Add URL Directory Big Guide and Web Directory .: BGtop.net :. Топ класацията на българските сайтове alt="Гласувайте за моя сайт в БГ чарт"> blogarama.com EatonWeb Blog Directory All-Blogs.net directory